There are so many reasons to join, but these are our top 5 favorites!
1. Community Connections: Families in music class connect through singing, dancing, laughing, and making music together with our children. We all reap the rewards of our shared experience of quality, interactive, device-free time with our child, neighbors, and friends.
2. Lifelong Learning: We have so much fun in group class, it's easy to forget that we're all learning a wide variety of new songs and helping our children build the basic music skills needed for a lifetime of music making. Learning to keep a steady beat and sing in tune may sound like child's play and that's because it is if you learn it at an early age. But just like learning a language, learning basic music skills gets more difficult as children get older.
3. Solid Curriculum: Everything that your teacher does in class as part of their lesson plan has a purpose. Music Together® was created with researched-based teaching methods and a curated variety of music all wrapped up in a rich class experience that's worth your investment.
4. Singing makes you happy: Singing, especially in a group, releases endorphins and helps you live longer. 'nuf said. Read more about this.
5. Flexibility: We know that life gets busy with little ones, so we work with you to make sure that you get the most out of your investment of time and money with a flexible makeup policy. If your schedule changes, we'll work with you to find a new class time. Schedule your class today!